Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wandering mind

Sometimes I wonder if my life is a dream that I’m going to wake from.  At times, that dream is a nightmare and I beg to wake up.  Sometimes it’s a good dream and I don’t want to wake up.  But no matter what, there is definitely a dream-like quality to all of my actions and the things that happen around me.  Perhaps it’s because I feel more spiritually connected to a different plane of existence than the one here on Earth.

Because, honestly, I’m curious as to why so many people whose spirits I feel hail from Earth are so… I’m not sure how to describe it.  But they’re vulgar.  Or self-obsessed.  I don’t know.  Maybe I’m coming across like I feel I’m better than them.  Or maybe it’s just the feeling I got after reading something today written by a certain someone.  It was pretty disgusting.  And misogynistic.  And just gross.

I don’t know.  I’m tired and not thinking too well today.  Or maybe I’m thinking too much.  Or thinking better than I ought to for the situation.  I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment