Saturday, July 10, 2010

Somebody

I’ve been reading Mira Grant’s Feed.  It makes me wish that, in some ways, the world were a bit like that.  At least the blogosphere.  And minus the zombies.  I want to be seen as a credible writer in some field.  It’s interesting to get my own thoughts out on “paper,” but it would be great to kind of report the news as it happens around me.

I suppose I could do just that, but I’m not much of an anybody.  I could make myself to be a somebody, but I’m not sure how to go about doing that.

But really, I want to be somebody.  More than just in the eyes of those I love and who love me, because I know I’m somebody to them.  And I am grateful for that.  But to be seen as somebody who doesn’t even know me?  That would be an amazing feat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment