Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introspection

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking this morning.  I’m not the same woman I was five years ago.  Which is nearly the last time I have spoken in great length to some people, particularly people I’ve been reconnecting with.  And I think I’m likely to surprise more than a few people.  Of course, I expect to receive my own surprises as well.

In particular, I often wonder what others would think about the fact that I’m in a poly relationship with another woman as well as Akri, who I left my ex-husband to be with.  I’m not sure if my friends are aware it’s the same man at all.  Either way, I don’t particularly care what they think.  I love Akri and there’s no way I’m leaving him because of what others think.  Nor will I abandon Morika because it upsets the sensibilities of others.

I told Akri and Morika that our relationship is a lot like the Triforce from The Legend of Zelda.  Without one of us, the whole is weaker.  And that just feels so perfect to me.

1 comment:

  1. Things change, people change, and it really doesn't matter to me. It's all about whatever makes you happy. Truth be told, I think you are more happier now than I have every have saw you. Finding who you are is as important as what you are capable of and whose life you bring happiness to.

    I still like you, no matter how you live or what you do, actually, I respect you even more because you had the courage. Do well and stand strong!

    ReplyDelete