Sunday, January 31, 2010

Withdrawn

Lately, I've been withdrawing from people, including Master. It's gotten to the point that even my mother, who knows the nature of our relationship, has been asking if things are alright between the two of us. I think they are, but I can't really say for sure, because I've been so withdrawn.

I'm not even sure why I'm doing it, other than it's just the time of year. It's been nearly three years since I moved back to California and that always makes me think of the circumstances in which I moved out here.

Plus, it's been three years since I've had real life friends to hang out with. It feels like an eternity. I just want some platonic physical contact on a regular basis with friends. I think I just might curl up and die if I don't get any.

3 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    Must be the February blahs Honey...

    *offers some chocky*

    Sounds a lot like me lately too...

    Tera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, thanks. It very well could be just because it's February and this is always a bad time of year for me.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could it simply be that the lifestyle can become too stressful for you and you need a break?

    ReplyDelete