Friday, July 30, 2010

Burn baby burn

Believe it or not, I try not to be a complete bitch most of the time. But when I feel slighted or wronged in some way, I will lash out. Take, for example, my ex’s fiancĂ©e. She overstepped her boundaries, so I got upset with her. As a favour to my ex, however, I extended an olive branch, hoping that maybe we just got off on the wrong foot. After all, he said that she said she was sorry.

But it’s been 24 hours and there’s been no response to my generous offer. Now, I’m a forgiving demon, but there is a limit to my forgiveness. Especially when, on day one of meeting this person, she’s trying to dictate what I do or don’t do with my daughter.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this other than to expel anger at the situation. And, quite possibly, hoping the parties responsible for the anger will read this and realize that they’ve fucked with the wrong bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment