Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Truth

Last night, I decided to truthfully answers any and all questions that were directed my way. There weren't many coming from outside Akri and Morika, which I consider to be private, though I will recap what was asked publicly. I'm actually surprised there weren't more questions, honestly. I suppose people prefer me to be an enigma.

Why do you want to be a submissive succubi?

As much as I would like to say it's in my nature to be submissive, I'm finding more and more that it's not. However, with Akri, my submission is just a fact of life. Much like breathing, it's something that I cannot do without, nor do I think twice about it.

If money were no object, what is the one thing that would be most important to you to do?

My family. Even when money is tight, I would do anything I can to make sure that you all are taken care of.

When was the moment that Alpha fell in love with Akri?

I fell in love with Akri the first time we played Ragnarok Online together and he sat down to talk to me.

What is the most attractive attribute of your mate that drives you wild for him/her?

You forgot an s there ;)

I love their passion for life. Both Akri and Morika have this indescribable spark in them that drives me wild. When the three of us are together, I feel as if the world could fall apart around me and I wouldn't care at all.

Where were you born?

California.

Was there anything that you were worried about the first time we were about to become naked?

Well, possibly that you would be turned off by the scars on my body, particularly by the c-section scar. I know that I personally loath it, so don't know why you wouldn't. I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't bother you at all, Akri.

If you had the chance to turn back time, would you change anything about your past?

Anyone who knows me probably already knows the answer to this: I would take back getting married. Looking back on it now, I got married for all the wrong reasons. I felt pressured into it. I didn't truly want to, even at the time. I remember crying to my mother about it the morning of the "wedding" and her trying to convince me it was just normal jitters.

Obviously it wasn't, but that's besides the point.

What were you thinking about right before you kissed me for the first time?

I was wondering how soft your lips were going to be. Once I felt them, though, I wanted more and never wanted my lips to be separated from yours.

What is your ultimate sexual fantasy?

This is difficult, because I have many sexual fantasies. So many that I'm not sure which I can label as "the ultimate." One of my fantasies is to have Akri completely dominate Morika and I, telling us exactly what to do, how to do it. Perhaps there's rope or chains or stocks involved. Perhaps it's just a vanilla scene. Either way, it's a turn-on to think about how dominating he can be towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment