Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dear fake ass bitches,

I'm tired of you saying one thing to my face and me finding out you've said another behind my back. Tired of how one can defend someone so obviously worthless. Just consider this friendship at an end now. I'll be the bad guy, I don't give a shit.

I do consider what was done to me the final knife in the back. I put up with it for too long and I don't have to take it any longer. If that makes me a bad friend, I'll be that, too. I'll be whatever you want to call me. And I'll be it proudly, if only to get away from you.

If you don't feel this is aimed at you, it's probably not. If, however, something reminds you of yourself? Yeah, totally aimed at you.

No love or time for bitches,
Lilikka

4 comments:

  1. I have have been there. That is why I was writing in my blog about not having friends because it is "friends" that end up hurting me. Hope the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It's why I have chosen lately to rarely associate with those outside of Akri and Morika. They won't hurt me the way others have.

    ReplyDelete