Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Broken Trust

I realize that I’ve broken bonds of trust between Master and myself.  He had trusted me to take my medication and take care of myself in his absence, and that’s not what I did.  So part of me feels that him coming back here is a failure on my part.  Because I could not do as he asked of me, he’s got to come fix the situation.

I honestly don’t know how I’m going to fix this mistake and how I can re-earn everyone’s trust.  It’s not just Master, either.  Both my mother and my daughter suffered because I didn’t take my medication the way I was supposed to.  I guess the only thing left to do is to try and take my medication like I should now.  It’s getting easier to remember to take it: after breakfast and after dinner.

I fought a long time about my condition.  I don’t like to think of myself as having the problems that I do have, but I suppose it’s only natural, considering how I grew up and what I endured during my adult life.  But it’s still no excuse to destroy the trust I worked hard to earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment