Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Irritation

Lately, every little thing irritates me. I don't know why except that I've had a migraine nearly every day this week so far and unpleasant pain makes me irritable. Some people think that masochists enjoy all kinds of pain. Speaking for myself, I can say this is not true.

Either way, I've found myself becoming irritated with things even Master says or does. He's not doing anything out of the ordinary or saying offensive things or the like, but I've caught myself from snapping at him at least once a day. Even with as irritated as I can get, I hope to be able to remember my place as his submissive.

Hopefully once I figure out the source of the headaches and they go away, all the irritability will end. If not, I have a lot of work ahead of me learning how to not be as irritated as I have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment