Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friends? Unlikely.

Sometimes, I kind of wish I were friends with my ex again.  I don’t know why.  He’s pretty much an asshole.  But at least he was someone I could talk to and feel superior to.  Which is a pretty shitty basis for a friendship, I’ll admit.

I think the biggest thing that is stopping me from even a shitty friendship with him is the fact that he hasn’t changed.  Even after I left with my daughter, he still acts the same as he did before I left.  Instead of using the time to grow as a person, he’s exactly the same.

Perhaps I shouldn’t let it bother me so much, especially since we’re not together anymore.  But I did spend five years with the guy and it was my first real relationship as an adult, so that has a way of affecting someone.

Hah, maybe I’m just lonely, since it’s early morning and no one’s really up to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment