Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A burden shared is a burden halved

Not that serving Master is a burden, but there are times I wish he did have a second submissive, if only because there are times I simply cannot be there for him in the capacity that he deserves.  Tonight is one of those nights.

In some ways, I really miss the short time that he had eni serving him.  It was a relief to know that, if I wasn’t able to give him the attention he needs due to circumstanced I can’t control, someone was there to attend to him in my absence.  Of course, things happened, and she wasn’t fit to serve him in the end.

But I feel a bit burnt out on everything.  At this point, I question if I even deserve to be because I can’t even carry out a simple request of Master’s.  And although he tells me to take care of my health before worrying about serving him, I can’t help but worry and come down on myself for not being able to do my duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment