Saturday, May 22, 2010

The downside of being a succubus

I don’t often write about being a succubus.  There’s a reason for that.  Mostly because I don’t think people are as receptive to that as they are to me being a submissive.  Regardless, it’s a part of who and what I am and there are parts that I think I need to talk about.

Something has been bothering me lately about the way people are so possessive over me.  I don’t think people even realize they’re doing it, but it seems as if every friend or acquaintance I’ve ever had wants to own me subconsciously.  And I don’t mean this narcissistically, either.  It has nothing to do with how attractive I am or aren’t but rather the emotions I seem to stir up in people.

The problem with being wanted is that you feel pulled every which direction by everyone, including those that you don’t necessarily want to be pulled by, simply because they want to have you, have to have you.  I wouldn’t mind it if it were just Master and the people I like to have around me, but it seems to be everyone.

I don’t know. I don’t really have other succubi to talk about this with to see if it’s just me or what.  I know Master, as an incubus, feels the same way, but we’re also both empaths, so maybe it’s that.  All I know is that it really makes me feel uncomfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Being wanted is one thing Honey... The thing is to find the one that loves you...

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i'm not one who's pulling you *sends love*

    ReplyDelete