Friday, April 9, 2010

Sleepless

I’ve been tossing and turning in bed for the past 30 minutes and I hadn’t been able to figure out why.  Then it hit me: I’m still not completely over eni.  It’s only been, what, a few months since then?  November is when it all happened.

But I had fallen hard for her and in the span of only a few days, she managed to rip my heart out and show me how naive and vulnerable I can still be after all this time.

I don’t know why it bothers me as much as it does.  What the three of us shared together is nothing like what Master and I together have.  But it was that third piece that made it kind of nice.  But I don’t know if I could ever open my heart up again for that.

Either way, I hope by just writing this little bit, I’ll at least be able to sleep.  And that Master will read in the morning and maybe he can just talk with me about it.

1 comment:

  1. The heart is a strange place. When it does it's thing, it does it as a heart.
    Our little brains, thinking and all that, get confused when they try to understand the heart and it's gig.
    Just let the heart feel. It's gonna anyways.
    And, in the end, that is for the best.
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete