Sunday, February 28, 2010

Individual

Master and I have, lately, been doing this separately.  Not that we’re not spending time together, we’re just doing it in different ways.  I admit to having quite a number of co-dependency issues and the need to be around Master is strong, but I’ve been trying to see myself as an individual as well as Master’s pet.

Don’t get me wrong; I love identifying as his pet and his property.  It gives me a warm sensation in my heart.  But at the same time, I’m also an individual, something that Master strives to remind me of.  He doesn’t want me to lose my “self” while I serve him, as that would defeat the purpose.  He fell in love with me and he wants that same me around.

So while I miss doing everything with him, it’s nice to just be able to sit back and do something wholly for myself just because I’m able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment